Learn 10 of Linda Sattgast’s Favorite
Photo Techniques in this Self-Paced Class
- Fast blend mode effects that make you say “Wow!”
- Quickly repairing or replacing pixels
- After-the-fact photo adjustments (especially if you don’t have a high end camera)
- Amazing “Pet Eye” removal
- A fast way to look a little younger (without looking like you’ve had plastic surgery)
- And more!
This Ten Terrific Photo Techniques class:
- Includes instructions for Photoshop Elements and Adobe Photoshop
- Is Windows and Macintosh compatible
- Has a clickable Topical Index to help you find the technique you’re looking for fast!
- Let’s you download all the videos and the manuals
- Includes many of the images Linda uses so you can practice with them
- Gives you Forever Access! (In other words, this class never expires!)
PLUS: If you’ve ever wondered, “What’s so useful about layer masks?” then you’ll enjoy seeing how Linda uses them in many of these videos.
If your version of Photoshop Elements doesn’t have a layer mask, never fear—there’s a Layer Mask Workaround in the classroom you can download that will give you the exact same mask! (And a video on how to easily install it.)
Get the Class
Class Investment: Only $15!
Start learning right away: class is available immediately after purchase.
P.S. Don’t miss out on this fun class — your photos will thank you for it!