Attention Family Memory Keepers...
Remember The Magic Of Snow Globes?
Now Capture That Wonder At Any Season...
... And Watch Your Kids' and Grandkids' Eyes Light Up!
Perfect for Winter and Christmas Themes
Of course snow globes do work great for holiday or winter themes:
- Learn how to create a snow globe with or without transparency.
- Make your own perfect "winter wonderland" snow using a Photoshop filter.
- Discover a simple way to apply a "warped" effect so the globe really looks like glass.
It's Not Just For Winter
This is where the "All Season" part kicks in. Learn versatile and fun ways of using the globe on its own to create effects that range from subtle to in-your-face stunning. (Every step is demonstrated on video from start to finish, PLUS you can follow the step-by-step written instructions in the PDF manual.)
Easy-to-use Snow Globe Templates
This class includes two snow globe templates. (Choose between a creamy white or rich chocolate base, with or without a drop shadow.)
A glass globe is also included separately for other fun effects—such as bubbles and glass buttons.
There are also two card templates, one horizontal, and one vertical, plus word art for Christmas, Hanukkah, holiday, and winter.
Go Ahead—Ask Your Questions!
If you have a question about any of the techniques in this class, you have direct email access to the instructor, Linda Sattgast, who will be happy to help you out. Linda is Adobe's Scrapbooking Expert and creator of the first ever video training for digital scrapbooking. She has taught seminars for Adobe and Epson and was featured on Scrapbook Memories TV. But her greatest joy is helping people get the most out of Photoshop Elements and Photoshop!
Here's What's Included
When you sign up for the All Season Snow Globe class, you'll receive:
- 12 pre-recorded video lessons with all the techniques demonstrated.
- Instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements, and for Windows and Macintosh.
- Immediate access to the online classroom at any time of day or night, whenever it's convenient for you. (This is a self-paced class, so you can learn at your own speed and time frame.)
- If you’re on the go and have a few minutes, you can watch the videos on any smart phone or tablet that has access to internet.
- Step-by-step written instructions in an easy-to-print PDF format.
- All class materials and videos are downloadable.
- 2 snow globe templates, a glass globe template, and two card templates with word art.
- An action to create your own unique glass reflections (Commercial Use OK).
- Direct email access to Instructor, Linda Sattgast, who will answer any of your questions and cheer you on!
You Have Forever Access
Once you purchase this class, you have “Forever Access” to it. That means you can go online at any time to view or download the video lessons and step-by-step manuals.
All Season Snow Globe is for you if:
- You want creative ways of showcasing the photos and people you love
- You enjoy getting compliments from your family and friends
- You love super simple ways to create eye-popping pages and cards
Start Class Now!
Your investment for this terrific class is only $20 with Forever Access to the classroom.
Premier members: Take an additional 10% off the price by using your Premier discount code (you can always find the code on the right sidebar of this month's issue): Log in to Premier.
P.S. If you have previously been a member of Premier, you may have my 2005 Snow Globe Tutorial. This class is completely updated and expanded with amazing new material that is so much more versatile!
I know you'll love creating your own fun, unique layouts featuring the people you love. Give yourself the gift of learning today!
Love and scrapbooking success,
P.S. Questions about the class? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.