Don’t Get Caught Without a Card!
Show someone special you care by giving them a beautiful handmade card. And make it easy on yourself with pre-designed cards from the Digi Cards 101 class.
This self-paced class is for people who:
- Love to give handmade cards
- Are short on time (just use the ready-to-print version)
- Want to get more creative (use the layered templates to customize your cards)
In this class Andrea Graves, Queen of Cards, will share 12 exquisite cards with you for special and everyday occasions:
- 3 Thank You cards
- 3 Birthday cards
- 2 Mother’s Day cards
- 2 Graduation cards
- 2 Father’s Day cards
Every card comes in two formats:
- Ready-to-print jpeg format (QuickCard)
- Easy-to-customize psd template format
Each card has its own fun mini card kit, or you can use any kit you want with the card templates.
The class also comes with downloadable PDF instructions and examples, including:
- How to repurpose cards to use for other occasions
- Helpful tutorials
- Several printing options and techniques
- Design tips and ideas
You’ll have a private class gallery where you can post your card creations and get feedback and encouragement, including ideas and inspiration from other class members.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the terrific cards you’ll get in this class:
Did You Know?
Instructor Andrea Graves worked in the traditional card industry for 5 years and has made thousands of cards. Now, with digital, she’ll show you how you can adapt her set of a dozen charming cards to use for your friends and loved ones. You can:
- Print them
- Resize them
- Repurpose them for other uses
- Send via email (no postage—yay!)
- Use the templates again and again for new card projects (YES!)
Sign Me Up!
Your investment for this class with cards you can use again and again is only $25.
Premier Members: Remember to use this month’s coupon code to take 10% off the class price!
This class is for Photoshop Elements AND Adobe Photoshop users. Once you sign up for the class you will have lifetime access to it.
We’re so excited to have you join us for this adventure in card making!