Do you ever agonize over how to finish your scrapbook pages?
Have you wondered why some gallery pages look great—and others don’t?
Do you lack the confidence that your pages look their best?
(The Easy Page Design 2 Class is currently in session and not open for registration. If you want to be notified when the next registration opens, please.)
If you’ve ever struggled with these questions, you’re not alone. The number one struggle for most scrapbookers is how to choose and arrange the elements on their pages.
That’s why I decided to create Easy Page Design 2—Focus on Elements. It will give you the confidence and skills to make artistic choices that truly complement your photos and page design.
In Easy Page Design 2: Focus on Elements, you’ll master 7 powerful element styles that will transform your scrapbooking forever, AND…
- Gain the confidence to quickly and easily choose the best element style for your page
- Discover simple blueprints to help guide you to a fantastic result regardless of which style you use
- Learn to recognize when it’s time to call it quits and say, “This page is just right!”
You’ll be amazed at your own creativity, and when you post your pages in a gallery, heads will turn.
Some of What We’ll Cover:
- How to make better use of the most versatile hidden elements in your collection of kits (They’re there—you’ve just forgotten about them!)
- Creative ways to use patterned paper as an element
- How to create fabulous clusters
- Which element techniques work best—and which don’t
- Subtle and not-so-subtle ways to use type as an element
- How the edges of your page can make a huge difference in your page design
- How to feel comfortable choosing elements that suit YOUR style
- And so much more
If you’ve already taken the original Easy Page Design class, this class is the next step that will round out your skills beautifully! If you haven’t taken the original class yet, don’t worry—the skills you’ll learn in Easy Page Design 2 will benefit you no matter where you are in your digital scrapbooking journey.
Bonus: Download My Stash of Elements!
I’ll be sharing my own personal stash of favorite elements, handpicked by me for their beauty and versatility, from all the Premier and class kits we’ve ever offered at Digital Scrapper, PLUS I’ve added many new elements from some of your favorite designers to round out the collection!
As a class member, you’ll be able to download my Element Stash—more than 600 elements already organized for easy use, and yes, I will share my elements organization method with you in the first lesson as we set up a system for creating great pages. (This is something I didn’t cover in Get Organized Now.)
Hear From the Experts!
I’ll be doing most of the teaching, but I’ve also asked some other page experts to share their wisdom.
Jen White, our prolific album creator, has created several class videos that you’re going to love, including her awesome clustering techniques.
And you’ll receive inspiration from interviews I conduct with star page designers—both from Digital Scrapper and from other scrapbooking sites.
- Easy Page Design 2 starts on September 6, 2012.
- This is an 8 week teacher led class, so once a week for 8 weeks you’ll receive a new set of lessons with practical suggested assignments.
- This class has “Forever Access” so you can go at your own pace and catch up later, if this is a busy time of year for you.
- There will be a class Forum and Gallery for questions, comments, and mutual inspiration. (Some students say this is one of the most helpful features of a class!)
- The cost of this class is $97. (If you’re a Premier member, you can use your 10% Premier discount.)
Here’s My Guarantee
I believe so strongly that you’ll love this class and become a better scrapbooker that I’m offering a 30 day, no-questions-asked, money-back-guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied, just ask, and we’ll refund you. That’s how easy it is!
Get the Class
(Class registration is currently closed, but check back for updates.)
Premier Members: don’t forget to get your 10% discount!
(Your discount code is at the top of the current premier download page.)
Love and scrapbooking success,
P.S. A class like this is an investment in your scrapbooking future. I invite you to join me today.