Ready to Make Some REALLY COOL art?
Need Awesome Gift Ideas for Your Graduate, Birthday Boy, or Wedding Couple?
Want to Display Your Own Trendsetting Art in Your Home?
Hi, I'm Michelle Shefveland, digital artist, photographer, author, and scrapbook designer, and I want to show you some of my cutting edge digital art techniques that work perfectly for:
- home decor
- meaningful gifts (think graduates, wedding, birthday)
- school, church, club, or college dorm room posters
- birthday banners
- very cool cards
- and more!
Here's What You'll Learn
Here are some of the techniques you'll learn in the ClickArtistry Pop Art Posters & More self-paced class:
- How to create a pop art poster or banner
- How to blend word art and overlays to create eye-catching effects
- How to create and use custom gradients and colors
- Creative and affordable gift and display ideas
- Photography & Printing Tips including recommended print vendors
From the click of the shutter to a poster on the wall, all of the steps are covered. No photography skills needed: iPhones to DSLRs are welcome.
You're Going To Love the Art!
I wanted to make it easy for you to create a professional looking piece of art right from the start, so I've included these fabulous designer extras that are worth the price of the class just by themselves:
- 10 poster-sized graphic overlays
- 12 poster-sized word art quotes
- 20 custom duo-toned gradients
PLUS you'll enjoy:
- More than 10 lessons with step-by-step illustrated instructions that will take you from photo to printed project
- Downloadable PDFs of each lesson
- Lots of great hints and tips
Here's what Jen White, Premier Instructor and Album Designer had to say when she saw this class:
"Oh my gosh! I LOVE it!
Went through all the lessons.
LOVE LOVE LOVE" - Jen White
Attention Professional Photographers and Scrap-for-Hire Artists
Kick start your photography or scrap-for-hire business with these cutting edge techniques, poster-sized art content, and print ideas for your clients.
You can convert the license to Limited Professional Use for just an additional $20!
Sign Up Now For This Self-Paced Class
This class for Photoshop Elements AND Adobe Photoshop users is only $27 with Forever Access to the classroom.
Premier members: Take an additional 10% off the price by using your Premier discount code (you can always find the code on the right sidebar of this month's issue): Log in to Premier. (Learn more about Premier Membership.)
I'm so excited to have you join me for this class!!