Do You Own Kits You Don't Love?
Are Some Kit Elements Annoying (Or Unusable)?
Want To S-T-R-E-T-C-H Your Stash (And Save $$$)?
Welcome to The Savvy Stasher—
the Penny Thrifter's Guide to making the most of every kit!
Hi! I’m Jen White, and I’m fanatical about making sure I eke every ounce of goodness out of every kit—even the ones I'm not crazy about when I first see them. After 5 years of using the techniques I teach in this class, I'm now an expert at turning a ho-hum kit into one I love and actually use—every time! And I can teach you to do the same.
Some of my suggestions will make you slap your forehead and say, “Now, why didn’t I think of that before?!!”
Other ideas will have you declaring, “I never would have thought to do that in a million years—but what a cool idea!”
Here’s what you’ll learn in The Savvy Stasher class:
- Find fabulous hidden elements in almost every kit.
- Turn annoying elements into happy, ready-to-use elements.
- Build your collection of word art.
- Deconstruct clusters, confetti, branches and leaves, and learn clever ways to use them.
- Get double use out of many journaling tags.
- Quickly transform elements into useful accents you like and use.
- Learn practical ways to store your stash so you'll actually see and use it.
- Straighten curved ribbons and rick-rack to make them more versatile.
- Give yourself more photo frame options by transforming square frames into rectangles (or vice versa) and turning rectangular frames into circle frames.
- Make lace do double duty by turning it into a mask!
- And MORE!
Think Outside The Box
Perhaps the biggest benefit you'll receive from this class is learning to think outside the box. You'll no longer be "stuck" with a kit that really doesn't float your boat. In fact, you'll feel empowered when you transform a kit or element into something you love and use!
You really helped me think outside-the-box!
- Mary Newman
I often tinker around with elements on my layouts, so I loved getting lots of ideas I hadn't thought of before!
- Lidia Sari
Take the element below, for example. I made it by combining two elements—I took some beads from a confetti element and combined them with a string. (One of my lessons is on how to "deconstruct" confetti to form great new elements.)
Step-By-Step Video Tutorials
This class contains 30 videos teaching 22 fun and practical "make-it-better" techniques. Video instructions are for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements and are Mac and Windows friendly.
Step-by-step written instructions are also included. PLUS you'll be inspired by additional examples of how you can use these techniques on your scrapbook pages!
Try Before You Buy
Do you have a few alpha sets stashed away among your kits? Ever use them? ... I didn't think so.
Click here to view one of my lessons. You'll find out what I do with alpha sets that makes it much more likely I'll actually use them!
The Savvy Stasher Is A Self Paced Class
Learn at your own pace, whenever it's convenient for you! Because you have instant access to all class materials, you can start scrapping smarter and faster today.
Here's What You'll Receive:
- 30 pre-recorded video lessons with all 22 techniques demonstrated.
- Access to the online classroom at any time of the day or night, whenever it's convenient for you.
- If you’re on the go and have a few minutes, you can watch the videos on any smart phone or tablet that has access to internet.
- Video step-by-step written instructions in PDF format.
- All class materials (including the videos) are downloadable.
- Demo files are included so you can follow along with my tutorial.
- "Forever Access" to your class material—meaning it doesn't expire.
- Direct access to me via the private class email form if you have any questions.
Start Class Now!
Your investment for this terrific class is only $22 with Forever Access to the classroom.
Premier members: Take an additional 10% off the price by using your Premier discount code (you can always find the code on the right sidebar of this month's issue): Log in to Premier. (Learn more about Premier Membership.)
Click below to sign up!
Give yourself the gift of learning today!
See you in class,
P.S. Questions about the class? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.