Digital Scrapper

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

I was looking for the Long Island font and looked everywhere and finally found it on a site that I really like. I wanted to share this site with you in case you didn't know about it. http://www.searchfreefonts.com/

Oh, I forgot to ask about a font that Linda uses on her CD. It is the text for "Timothy Lake" and there are two people out in a boat. I love the font she used for "Timothy Lake"...(or it could have been "Lake Timothy") Does anyone know the name for that font?

Which CD are you looking at?
    Jan Walker

Jan's Digital Scrapper Gallery

Creative Teams:
    Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild
    E-Scape and Scrap
    Studio Manu at Scrapbook Graphics

Default Using Fonts

Once I download the font files and unzip how do I upload them in PSE? I'm using 5.0. Thanks!!

You have to install them in your Windows fonts folder and then start PSE.

-Trish
    -Trish

PSE 9.0, 10.0, 11.0 and CS5, CS6 on Vista and Windows 7; IMatch for Organizing Photos
    Nikon D50 (dSLR), Nikon 560 (point and shoot)
    My Gallery

What is "the font thing"??

It is,or at least was back when I downloaded it, a free font organizer. You can go to folders where you have your fonts and install them or uninstall them from it.Then you dont have to have a lot of fonts installed in PS or PSE which can slow down your programs.
    Last edited by rae vogl; 02-03-2008 at 04:12 PM.

8. Default Re The Fountain of Fonts!

I have found a free program that lets me install fonts temporarily or permanently. So if I'm not sure I really will use a font more than once, I can just install it temporarily. The program is called Fontviewer and is available at ampsoft.net

Last edited by Jan; 01-30-2009 at 05:55 PM. Reason: unauthorized link

9. Default Fonts

I use DaFonts.com. No registeration, no fees. Fonts work great. I hold them on my external and post them into the font folder for windows.

Dawn

10. Default

Thanks for the link this site is amazing. I use a MAC and often fonts are only available for Windows. Now I just need a project!