Digital Scrapper

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Besides Linda's stuff, I bought a book at Barnes and Noble that I found helpful. It's called Photoshop Projects In Easy Steps by John Slater. It's been helpful and best of all, it was only $9.95! Some of the books I look at seem great but are way out of my price range.

I have Renee Pearson's Digital Scrapbooking with Photoshop Elements. The book goes through making several different albums, step by step. She also shows you how to make your own templates. It's pretty basic, and (now that I know a few thing) she sometimes takes 2 or 3 steps to do something that usually you can do in 1. But, if you like to look at a book, it's pretty good. Plus, it comes with a CD that has 4 kits, and a set of templates you can use.

-Trish

3. Default

I bought "Photoshop Elements 4 one on one" by Deke McClellan that comes with the DVD. I soon found that I am a "reader and doer" not a "viewer and doer", so I picked up "Teach Yourself Visually Photoshop Elements 4" and LOVE it! I will go back to the first book once I have a better handle on basics as there is much more in depth coverage.
    Peggy

4. Default

I have a ton of books to learn Photoshop Elements 3 but I find they teach you how to use Elements itself not how to scrapbook with it. Linda's CD has been the best tool to learn how to digital scrap. Thanks Linda.

barblee Guest

Default Scott Kelby

I just love the Scott Kelby book on Photoshops Elements 4. It is fantastic. You download the pictures he works with and can turn page by page to learn the techniques. For me, it is important to learn how to get the most out of my pictures, and the is the book for that!

barblee Guest

Default Scott Kelby

I love the Photoshop Elements 4 book by Scott Kelby. Easy to use - you can download the pictures he works with and go through the lessons page by page. It is important for me to learn how to get the most out of my pictures and this is the book for that!

7. Default

I love Linda's videos (have learned so much from her videos and newsletters) and I have several books from Scott Kelby and Deke McClelland too!

Hi- I have the Scott Kelby book, and I also have Barbara Brundage's The Missing Manual. I've also spent a lot of time at the Photoshop Elements Technique site!

Scott's book and Barbara's book are to two best to learn the program. Linda's Cd's take it from there.

seebee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Hi- I have the Scott Kelby book, and I also have Barbara Brundage's The Missing Manual. I've also spent a lot of time at the Photoshop Elements Technique site!
    Ditto on that! I have a few other books but those are the ones I'd recommend.