June 2, 2020 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 18, Issue 22
As a scrapbooker, YOU are a master decision-maker.
But, not all decisions are easy, are they? Many require a bit of strategic forethought.
Have you already decided what your scrapbooking strategy is? If not, here’s some food for thought.
What’s Your Scrapping Strategy?
There are three main strategies for getting your photos scrapped.
Chronologically - Past to Present
- Pros: Great for creating albums, helps you not feel so far “behind,” gets albums done
- Cons: You will likely forget details of current events
Chronologically - Present to Past
- Pros: Details of events are fresh in your mind, gets albums done
- Cons: You will always have to break your stride
Pick & Choose As Inspired
- Pros: Avoids burnout and boredom
- Cons: Albums do not get done
I’d love to know -- what’s YOUR strategy? Take the Poll in Community and tell us what you’ve decided and why.
Love and creative success,
P.S. The header for this newsletter was created using Mothers & Daughters by Snickerdoodle Designs (Karen Schulz)
Last Day to Save 94% @ Design Cuts
Today is the last day to dave 94% on the Scrapbooker’s Mammoth Toolbox bundle from Design Cuts. This $455 value has been discounted to $29 through June 2, 2020.